Dishwasher pills not only clean dishes, but they can also clean your oven in a simple, simple and effective move. This tip, as practical as it is functional, will save you time, money and, above all, a lot of effort. ¡No more hours trying to scrub the burnt oven bottom!
Why does the oven get dirty so quickly?
Due to high oven temperatures, food debris and other grease that sticks to the oven walls becomes difficult to remove. The interior oven glass quickly accumulates dirt and grease stains, and rubbing it hard can damage it. With this simple method, you can remove grease stains in just a few steps, and only with the help of a dishwasher pill.
The dishwasher tip for cleaning the oven
Very focused on cleaning agents, the dishwasher pills they have enormous degreasing power.
The phosphate they contain dissolves grease, descales and polishes dishes, pans and glasses with just one tablet.
The granules have the property of degreasing and cleaning in depth. And while they are effective in cleaning dishes, they are also effective in decapitating and cleaning a dirty oven with traces of grease.
To use this method, it is recommended to wear gloves to avoid skin irritation.
To clean your oven, simply follow these steps
- Take a small container and fill it with hot water.
- Unwrap a dishwasher pill and soak it in hot water for a few seconds.
- Once wet, remove the tablet from the water and rub it on the inside of the oven door. Scrub until all grease and dirt is dissolved.
- Use a sponge sponge (using the soft side) to absorb excess detergent.
- Clean with a damp cloth and dry with a clean, dry cotton cloth.
- Practical, right?